Yoast SEO Premium Plugin Free Download – Yoast SEO is a well known and #1 SEO plugin for WordPress. There are two versions available for this plugin Yoast SEO (Free) and Yoast SEO Premium (Paid). Yoast SEO works perfectly on all types of websites or blogs for SEO purposes. Yoast SEO premium has some nice to have features that help you to write better and fully optimized content for search engines. The free version of this plugin also has tons of amazing features to increase your site presence in search engines, but if you need more advanced features, then you must go for the premium version.
Yoast SEO Premium adds an SEO box just below the post edit page. This Yoast SEO box allows you to edit the post title and description for your blog post. If you want to show different post titles in search results, then you can do it by using the snippet editor section. It also analyzed the content of the post and showed you some recommended steps to improve the SEO of that post. With Yoast SEO, you don’t need any other plugin to create XML sitemaps; it automatically creates one for you. This plugin does all the things that an SEO plugin is made to do. In short, we can say that the Yoast SEO Premium WordPress plugin helps you to boost the SEO of your site quickly without any hassles.
Important Features of Yoast SEO Premium WordPress SEO Plugin
- Social Media Preview: It shows how our post will look like when it is shared on social media sites Facebook and Twitter. You can even upload a different image of your own choice for both social sites. In short, this feature helps you to customize your post share look on social media.
- Redirection Manager: Helps in redirecting Old URL to new ones to prevent 404 not found errors.
- Internal Linking Suggestion: This shows you the links or posts that are relevant to the current post you’re working on. You don’t need to search your site manually to find related links for interlinking. That saves lots of time.
- Multiple Focused Keyword: This allows you to add numerous focused keywords up to 5. So, you can target more users by optimizing your post for multiple related keywords. The free version allows you to add only one focused keyword.
- Orphaned Content Filter: Yoast SEO Premium plugin creates another tab called orphaned content in the posts page on your WordPress dashboard. In this tab, all posts which never got any links from other blog posts or pages are listed.
- Cornerstone Content Filter: It lists your highest-ranking posts or pages that you should keep up-to-date in the cornerstone content tab.
Yoast SEO Premium v17.1.2 Changelog:
- Fixes a bug where users with the role of Editor, or SEO Manager, or SEO Editor could no longer access the administration page to manage the Redirects.
- Fixes a bug where the protocol instead of the domain would be displayed in the social previews.
- Fixes a bug where the Insights and Link suggestions features would always be re-enabled upon plugin activation, even if the user had disabled them.
- Fixes a bug where upgrade routines would only be run in the admin, which meant they would not be triggered when updating the plugin via the CLI without visiting the admin.
- Fixes a bug where the Premium as an addon installation status could be reset when it didn’t have to be.
- Improves the performance of the SEO data indexing process by optimizing the queries used for fetching unindexed objects.
- Adds your OpenGraph or Twitter image as the main image in Schema when they’re set.
- It also Includes every other change done in Yoast SEO v16.1.1 free version.
Installation Guide (Must Read Before Installing):
- First of all, open and extract the downloaded zip file.
- Now you will get two files.
- First, install wordpress-seo.17.1.2.zip
- Then install wordpress-seo-premium.17.1.2.zip
- That’s it. Never update the free version of the Yoast SEO plugin directly from your WordPress Dashboard.